Creamy Keto Coffee with Clarified Butter
...how's that for alliteration?
A huge thank you going out to Lee's Provisions for gifting me with not one, not two but THREE jars of Ghee! I got a chance to try the Maple, Turmeric and Middle Eastern Spice flavours and safe to say that I am a fan.
Right alongside familiar favourites like olive oil and coconut oil is ghee, a type of fat made by heating butter (ideally grass-fed) to boost its natural nutrient profile and flavour. Ghee is full of fat-soluble vitamins and healthy fatty acids, and ghee benefits can range from building stronger bones to enhancing weight loss.
Here Are 10 Benefits of Consuming Ghee:
1. Ghee has a high smoke point for cooking and sautéing
2. Good for casein and lactose sensitivities
3. Rich is fat soluble vitamins A, D, E
4. Contains CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
5. Contains essential short-chain fatty acids
6. Tastes like butter but is "butterier" as it is more intense
7. Builds strong bones
8. Supports weight loss
9. Improves digestion
10. Reduces inflammation